Monday, July 16, 2012

Review: Pistard Jersey, Part I

My thanks to Luca of Pistard, www.pistard.cc, for sending one of their short sleeve light jerseys for me to review. Pistard is a Milano based company dedicated to creating a high-quality collection of technical cycling clothes that are also comfortable and fashionable.

The jersey, designed for summer riding, comes in white and black; I chose the white to review.



Upon opening the packaging the first impression I had was how beautifully designed and detailed the jersey is.  It shouldn't be surprising given that it is designed and made in Italy. The technical mesh fabric has a very comfortable feel and is designed to keep the body cool and offer natural UV protection, and is anti-bacterial and odor resistant. Photos I've taken of the jersey I received (click to enlarge):


Pistard logo along front zipper


zipper cover



pink stitching on sleeves


drawstring along bottom edge of jersey, one of the two stoppers


five pockets, right zippered pocket is waterproof for phone or ipod, reflective piping

Within the next few days I will go on a test ride and report my findings in Part II of the review of the Pistard jersey. In the meantime visit www.pistard.cc to see all their products.

Follow on Twitter: ITALIANCYCJOURN

Stories for the Italian Cycling Journal about rides, granfondos, touring, having a good time cycling in Italy, Italian cycling history, etc. are always welcome. Contact me at veronaman@gmail.com. There are more than 2,500 stories in this blog. The search feature to the right works best for finding subjects in the blog. There is also a translate button at the bottom so you can translate each page.

2 comments:

  1. very nice cycling clothes and a nice place. this is great. I like it. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pistard is perfect for urban cycling too. Is a nice brand.

    ReplyDelete